4 bedroom house for saleThe Chestnut at Bridle Wood, Telford at Bridle Wood, Frome Way, Telford, TF2
- Ideal four bedroom family home
- Flexible living space over three floors
- Dual aspect kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite on second floor
- Three further bedrooms on the first floor
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
- Rear garden
- Allocated parking spaces
This four bedroom three storey Chestnut home at Bridle Wood offers generous space for modern family living.
On the ground floor, the entrance hallway leads onto a dual aspect kitchen/dining room and light lounge both with french doors opening onto the rear garden. There is also a useful storage cupboard and downstairs w.c.
Moving onto the first floor are three good sized bedrooms, one being a double room, and a family bathroom. The master bedroom with an en-suite shower room is located on the second floor.
The property also benefits from allocated parking and a peaceful location near to Donnington Wood.
Plot 25 The Chestnut at Bridle Wood
Full price £212,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen/Dining - 2917mm x 4312mm / 9'7" x 14'2"
- Lounge - 3982mm x 4800mm / 13'1" x 15'9"
- W.C - 1905mm x 1399mm / 6'3" x 4'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3524mm x 4862mm / 11'7" x 15'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3367mm x 2055mm / 11'1" x 6'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 2917mm x 2144mm / 9'7" x 7'0"
- Bathroom - 1905mm x 2486mm / 6'3" x 8'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 7012mm x 4312mm / 23'0" x 14'2"
- En-suite - 1905mm x 2587mm / 6'3" x 8'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14091_4_48_100233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.