2 bedroom house for saleThe Buttercup at Lyme Gardens, Stoke-on-Trent at Lyme Gardens, Wellington Road, Hanley, Stoke-On-Trent, ST1
- New release of two bedroom home
- Kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with french doors to the rear garden
- Downstairs W.C.
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private rear garden
- Help to Buy available
The Buttercup makes an ideal two bedroom starter home for aspiring first time buyers in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent.
The entrance doorway leads onto a modern fitted kitchen/dining room before leading on through to a light and airy lounge with french doors to the rear garden. There is also a downstairs w.c.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms with a storage cupboard to bedroom two and family bathroom.
Plot 100 The Buttercup at Lyme Gardens
Full price £126,995 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3017mm x 3658mm / 9'11" x 12'0"
- Lounge - 3957mm x 3629mm / 13'0" x 11'11"
- W.C. - 828mm x 1538mm / 2'9" x 5'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3957mm x 2646mm / 13'0" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3957mm x 3077mm / 13'0" x 10'1"
- Bathroom - 1913mm x 1995mm / 6'3" x 6'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15045_2_14_100107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.