3 bedroom house for saleThe Meadowsweet at Lyme Gardens, Stoke-on-Trent at Lyme Gardens, Wellington Road, Hanley, Stoke-On-Trent, ST1
Equity Loan £114,396
- Three bedroom family home
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with french doors opening onto the rear garden
- Downstairs W.C
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
- Private rear garden
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
The Meadowsweet at Lyme Gardens, Stoke-on-Trent is a delightful three bedroom family home.
The ground floor features a kitchen/dining along with a light and airy lounge with french doors to rear garden. There is also a convenient downstairs w.c. and additional storage space.
Upstairs there is the master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 82 The Meadowsweet at Lyme Gardens
Full price £142,995 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen/Dining - 3523mm x 3673mm / 11'7" x 12'1"
- Lounge - 4463mm x 3523mm / 14'8" x 11'7"
- W.C - 1483mm x 990mm / 4'10" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 3618mm x 3363mm / 11'10" x 11'0"
- En-suite - 1464mm x 2445mm / 4'10" x 8'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 2559mm x 3183mm / 8'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 1791mm x 2293mm / 5'11" x 7'6"
- Bathroom - 2259mm x 1641mm / 7'5" x 5'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15053_3_15_100904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.