4 bedroom house for saleThe Elder at The Paddocks, Telford at The Paddocks, Wellington Road, Telford, TF4
Equity Loan £165,596
- Large four bedroom family home
- Flexible living space over three floors
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with french doors and attractive bay window
- Downstairs W.C.
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Three ample sized additional bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
- Rear garden
This Elder at Lightmoor Village is a four bedroom three storey detached family home with two allocated parking spaces that offers generous space for modern family living.
On the ground floor, the entrance hallway leads onto a dual aspect kitchen/dining room creating plenty of space for all the family. The lounge is light and airy with french doors opening onto the rear garden and an attractive bay window.
There is also a useful storage cupboard and downstairs w.c.
Moving onto the first floor there is a superb master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a family bathroom. A further two generous sized bedrooms are located on the second floor.
Plot 9 The Elder at The Paddocks
Full price £206,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional ...
- Kitchen - 2273mm x 2894mm / 7'5" x 9'6"
- Dining - 2426mm x 2932mm / 8'0" x 9'7"
- Lounge - 5312mm x 3059mm / 17'5" x 10'0"
- W.C - 1483mm x 880mm / 4'10" x 2'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3411mmx 2932mm / 11'2" x 9'7"
- En-suite - 1287mm x 2932mm / 4'3" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 4812mm x 3059mm / 15'9" x 10'0"
- Bathroom - 1913mm x 2402mm / 6'3" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 4124mm X 3533mm / 13'6" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 4124mm X 3713mm / 13'6" x 12'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15014_4_20_101665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.