3 bedroom house for saleThe Plover at Waters Keep, Walsall at Waters Keep, Harden Road Walsall, WS3 1EQ
- Ideal three bedroom home for first time buyers and growing families
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Downstairs W.C.
- Master bedroom
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
The Plover is a highly appealing, modern family home at Waters Keep, Walsall.
This three bedroom home features a spacious kitchen/dining room that leads on through to a light and airy lounge. Rear french doors provide easy access into the private rear garden. There is also a downstairs w.c. and additional storage space.
On the first floor are three bedrooms, including two double bedrooms and a third bedroom also ideal as a nursery or office. A family bathroom and further storage space complete the first floor layout.
Plot 100 The Plover at Waters Keep
Full price £134,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Diner - 3523mm x 4073mm / 11'7'' x 13'4''
- Lounge - 4464mm x 3552mm / 14'8'' x 11'8''
- W.C - 1403mm x 983mm / 4'7'' x 3'3''
- Bedroom 1 - 4464mm x 2915mm / 14'8'' x 9'7''
- Bedroom 2 - 2544mm x 2962mm / 8'4'' x 9'9''
- Bedroom 3 - 1807mm x 2022mm / 5'11'' x 6'8''
- Bathroom - 2544mm x 1635mm / 8'4'' x 5'4''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10143_3_17_101678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.