2 bedroom house for saleThe Buttercup at Briars Walk, Cannock at Briars Walk, Kingsway, Cannock, WS11
- Ideal two bedroom starter home
- Stylish fitted kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with french doors opening onto the rear garden
- Downstairs W.C.
- Two double bedrooms
- Addtional storage space to bedroom two
- Family bathroom
- Rear garden
- Help to Buy available
The Buttercup makes an ideal two bedroom starter home for aspiring first time buyers just two miles from Cannock town centre.
The entrance doorway leads onto a modern fitted kitchen/dining room before leading on through to a light and airy lounge with french doors to the rear garden. There is also a downstairs w.c.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms with a storage cupboard to bedroom two and family bathroom.
Plot 29 The Buttercup at Briars Walk
Full price £124,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Diner - 3017mm x 3658mm / 9'11'' x 12'0''
- Lounge - 3957mm x 3629mm / 13'0" x 11'11"
- W.C - 828mm x 1538mm / 2'9" x 5'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3957mm x 2646mm / 13'0" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3957mm x 3077mm / 13'0'' x 10'1''
- Bathroom - 1913mm x 1995mm / 6'3" x 6'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13909_2_16_101378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.