4 bedroom house for saleThe Jasmine at Mill Farm, Tibshelf at Mill Farm, Mansfield Road, Tibshelf, Alfreton, DE55
- Four bedroom detached home
- Kitchen with french doors onto the rear garden
- Dual aspect lounge with french doors opening onto the rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Downstairs W.C.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Additional storage space
- Ideal family home in a village location
- Help to Buy & EasyKey available
The Jasmine is a delightful four bedroom house for sale at Mill Farm, Tibshelf that offers flexible living space for the modern family.
The ground floor features an attractive dual aspect lounge with french doors opening onto a private rear garden, a light and airy kitchen also with french doors onto the garden and a seperate dining room. There is also a downstairs w.c. and additional storage space.
Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, and a family bathroom. Additional storage space can be found to the landing and the fourth bedroom.
Plot 160 The Jasmine at Mill Farm
Full price £228,950 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen - 3574mm x 5042mm / 11'9" x 16'7"
- Dining - 2763mm x 3379mm / 9'1" x 11'1"
- Lounge - 3937mm x 4474mm / 12'11" x 14'8"
- W.C. - 1623mm x 1003mm / 5'4" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 3258mm x 4474mm / 10'8" x 14'8"
- En-suite - 1780mm x 1773mm / 5'10" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3574mm x 5055mm / 11'9" x 16'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 2763mm x 3379mm / 9'1" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2165mm x 3379mm / 7'1" x 11'1"
- Bathroom - 2502mm x 2200mm / 8'3" x 7'3"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16017_4_49_100250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.