4 bedroom house for saleThe Alpine at Mill Farm, Tibshelf at Mill Farm, Mansfield Road, Tibshelf, Alfreton, DE55
- Ideal four bedroom family home
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Dining room opens onto private rear garden through french doors
- Large lounge
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- Help to Buy and EasyKey available
The Alpine at Mill Farm, Tibshelf makes an ideal family home.
At the heart of the home is the kitchen and dining room with french doors opening onto a private rear garden. There is a large lounge, downstairs w.c. and additional storage space all to the ground floor.
Upstairs, is the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and two additional bedrooms. The family bathroom and additional storage cupboard complete this family home.
Plot 11 The Alpine at Mill Farm
Full price £198,950 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2498 x 3258 / 8'2" x 10'8"
- Dining - 2921 x 3258 / 9'7" x 10'8"
- Lounge - 3298 x 5042 / 10'10" x 16'7"
- W.C. - 879 x 1983 / 2'11" x 6'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 2733 x 3442 / 9'0" x 11'4"
- En-suite - 2733 x 1623 / 9'0" x 5'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2733 x 3122 / 9'0" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 2686 x 2463 / 8'10" x 8'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2686 x 1983 / 8'10" x 6'6"
- Bathroom - 1673 x 2071 / 5'6" x 6'10"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16020_4_23_101252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.