4 bedroom house for saleThe Orchid at Mill Farm, Tibshelf at Mill Farm, Mansfield Road, Tibshelf, Alfreton, DE55
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Fitted and contemporary kitchen
- Lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Downstairs W.C.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
- Integral garage with parking
The Orchid is a four bedroom detached family home at Mill Farm, Tibshelf.
The ground floor comprises of a kitchen, lounge with french doors opening into the private rear garden and a separate dining room. There is also a downstairs w.c. and additional storage space.
Upstairs, is the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Additional storage space is also available.
This property is complete with integral garage and parking.
Plot 159 The Orchid at Mill Farm
Full price £199,950 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2908 x 4248 / 9'6" x 13'11"
- Dining - 2622 x 2807 / 8'7" x 9'3"
- Lounge - 3479 x 4719 / 11'5" x 15'6"
- W.C. - 1430 x 990 / 4'8" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 3667 x 4248 / 12'0" x 13'11"
- En-suite - 2397 x 1499 / 7'10" x 4'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 2720 x 4248 / 8'11" x 13'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3662 x 2807 / 12'0" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 3467 x 2244 / 11'4" x 7'4"
- Bathroom - 2397 x 2030 / 7'10" x 6'8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16251_4_19_100186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.