4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Norbury at Manor Gardens, Low Lane, Ingleby Barwick, TS17 0QR
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Choice of designer kitchen (subject to build stage)
- Choice of Italian inspired door furniture
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integral garage
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Part Exchange to the home you want
- Turf to front and rear garden
Grand and impressive, this detached home with integral garage has been perfectly designed around modern living. The living room is located to the front of the property.
The open plan kitchen/family area boasts bi-fold doors, which fully open up onto the patio. The designer kitchen is available in a choice of Italian inspired styles and colours and is complete with integrated appliances, including a gas hob, electric oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and microwave, all included as standard in the price.
The master bedroom enjoys the added luxury of fitted sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room with a digital shower. Inspired by a boutique hotel, the family bathroom comes with floating sanitaryware, stylish taps, hidden storage, chrome towel heater and exquisite Porcelanosa, full height tiling. Three further bedrooms can be found on this floor.
The Norbury is available on plot 34.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_34. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.