3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Morton at Manor Gardens, Low Lane, Ingleby Barwick, TS17 0QR
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Single garage
- Turf to front and rear garden
The Morton, Plot 13 is a superior 3 bedroom home with an all-inclusive specification. The ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen and dining room, perfect for entertaining! The designer kitchen comes in a range of colours and finishes, integrated appliances are included as standard - including an oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer.
The lounge flows from the dining area and is completed by floor to ceiling bi-fold doors which lead to the rear garden, perfect for entertaining.
Upstairs on the first floor there are three great sized bedrooms, ample storage cupboards, and a family bathroom - featuring a modern white suite with shower fitted as standard, and finished with exquisite tiling in a range of colours and textures. The master bedroom has a modern en-suite shower room and fitted sliding door wardrobes available in a range of wood finishes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plots_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.