3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Dalton at Manor Gardens, Low Lane, Ingleby Barwick, TS17 0QR
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Raised ceiling heights and raised profile skirting
- Single garage
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
The Dalton, plot 15 & 16, is a spacious detached three bedroom home complete with designer kitchen with integrated appliances and separate utility room. The living room has full height bi-fold doors to rear garden and patio area allowing light to flood in. A spacious WC is also located on the ground floor.
The first-floor accommodation boasts a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite bathroom with fixed head shower and separate hand-held shower attachment, floating sanitaryware, chrome taps and towel rail, recessed storage and complementary tiling from Porcelanosa.
Two further bedrooms and family bathroom providing luxury fixtures including bath by Porcelanosa, fixed head shower together with hand-held shower attachment, hidden storage, floating sanitaryware, chrome towel radiator, waterfall tap and complementary tiling from Porcelanosa. All of this makes for a fantastic family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_15_16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.