4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rosebury at Aykley View, Finchale Road, Framwellgate Moor, Durham, DH1 5JR
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Single garage
- Turf to front and rear garden
On the ground floor of the spacious Rosebury, plot 2, you'll find a fantastic kitchen/dining room - complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave all as standard, and available in a range of colours and styles. The kitchen flows through to a stunning family room with double bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden and filling the room with light.
At the front of the property you'll find a separate lounge. The ground floor also comprises a WC and utility room.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite and a fitted sliding door wardrobe system, which comes in a range of finishes. The family bathroom has a contemporary "floating" bathroom suite and is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns, and textures.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.