2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Coleford at Redlands Park , Brandon Road, Swaffham, PE37
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Allocated parking
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Open plan living
- Vado Altitude taps, Sottini 'floating' washbasin and vanity unit
The Coleford Plot 249 is a¬†beautiful two bedroom home with an all-inclusive, high-end specification.
The open plan kitchen and living area feature a stunning designer kitchen which is the heart of this property. The kitchen is fitted with all your essentials and more, including integrated appliances such as a fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor. Full height bi-fold doors flood the downstairs living space and kitchen with light and open the inside up to the outside rear turfed garden, perfect for barbecues and entertaining friends and family.
Full height bi-fold doors flood the downstairs living space and kitchen with light and open the inside up to the outside rear turfed garden, perfect for barbecues and entertaining friends and family.
The spacious master bedroom benefits from fitted sliding door wardrobes. Upstairs you'll also find a second double bedroom and large family bathroom. The bathroom is simply exquisite, featuring full height tiling, floating sanitaryware, square fixed shower head and high-quality fixtures and fittings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_Plot_249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.