4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Pendlebury at Prince's Park, Park Road, Pontefract, WF8
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Single garage
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
The ultimate family home, this house type always sells quickly. The spacious designer kitchen and family room benefit from two sets of bi-fold doors, allowing light to flood into this haven of activity. The soft close cabinets and drawers are available in a range of colours and fully integrated appliances are fitted as standard, including a gas on glass hob, electric oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave oven with grill. A glass splashback to the hob and feature lighting, one and a half bowl sink with a choice of tap complete the look.
A utility room leads through to a guest WC, featuring crisp white wall hung sanitaryware and complemented by full height and feature wall tiling.
The generous living room features triple aspect windows in this delightful family home and overlook the landscaped front of the property as well as the lawned garden to the rear. A handy additional room to the front of the home can be used as a study, playroom or den.
Upstairs, the luxurious master bedroom benefits from an extensive fitted wardrobe selected from a contemporary range of colours and designs. The en-suite is simply stunning, with a low profile shower tray, fixed shower head and retracting hair rinse hose. The wall hung wash basin has a vanity unit in a selection of finishes and the wall tiles are full height with a feature wall. The property features two further double bedrooms plus a comfortable single and an exceptional house bathroom, complete with double ended bath with shower over and a glass and chrome door. Downlights and a choice of floor coverings are also included to all the bathrooms.
A detached garage is a standard feature of this popular home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_70. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.