4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hartlebury at Damstead Park, East Well Road, Alfreton, DE55 7AN
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Choice of Italian inspired door furniture
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Single garage
- Turf to front and rear garden
Plot 50 The Hartlebury¬†is¬†a striking and characterful four bedroom home, The Hartlebury provides superior luxury living for the whole family. The spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area boasts beautiful bi-fold doors that let light flood in. The designer kitchen comes in a choice of colours and finishes and is complete with fully integrated appliances. There is also a separate utility cupboard to hide away the laundry while the separate living room offers a peaceful retreat at the end of the day.
The master bedroom features fitted sliding wardrobes and a luxury en suite. The main bathroom blends form and function with a floating, Italian sanitary wear, chrome towel radiator and full height tiling from Porcelanosa. And all this and more comes all included in the price.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.