5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ingleton at Wychbury Fields, Kidderminster Road, Hagley, DY9 0QF
- Integrated stainless steel Siemens oven, gas hob and chimney hood
- Integrated Siemens fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Gas central heating
- TV points to family room and all bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens will be turfed
- Front door with 3-point locking system
- Plot 61 - Viewhome now available with carpets, curtains and lighting
- Ready to move into now
From its central hall, you can mix in the informal surroundings of the open plan kitchen and family/dining room featuring an attractive bay window and a separate utility room on one side. Or step through double doors and retire to the large light-filled sitting room on the other, with French doors into the garden. A perfectly balanced family home, The Ingleton also boasts five generous bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, as well as a walk-in wardrobe and en suite in the master bedroom, together with a spacious family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom.
Please note that this home is located on Western Road. Please visit our sales & marketing suite situated on Kidderminster Road.
Available with 100% Part Exchange*
*Subject to terms and conditions.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56079928.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16ef8e39-fd9b-46a3-a40a-9f84b3dd6ed8_5_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.