2 bedroom apartment for saleDMV Plot 51 Apartment at Wychbury Fields, Kidderminster Road, Hagley, DY9 0QF
- Discounted open homes market apartment
- All internal woodwork finished in white eggshell
- BT points to sitting room, home office and master bedrooms
- Communal garden to apartments
- White Roca sanitaryware with Bristan chrome brassware
- GRP front door with 3-point locking system
- PVCu double-glazed windows
These properties are ‘Discounted Open Market’ homes. That means the asking price you need to pay on day one to buy your share is capped at an affordable level. The property has a simple price cap – you own 100% of the property but its price is capped at 70% of market value to you now, and you would have to sell it at 70% of market value when you come to sell in the future.
- You must be a person with a connection to the Bromsgrove District Council (through employment or family connections)
- You must reside in the home as your permanent home
- You must have an annual household income of less than £60,000
- Be able to evidence by way of mortgage offer or principle that you would be unable to afford the property’s full market value
- You must be able to demonstrate a good credit history and be able to afford the regular payments and costs involved in buying a Discounted Open Market home
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8ad3b81b-9a17-4317-9ddf-2318b030a5eb_2_20_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.