5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Foxley at The Pavilions, Green Road, Rickling Green, CB11
- Frequent trains service from Stansted Mountfitchet Station to Cambridge in 33 minutes & London Liverpool street in 49 minutes
- Professionally interior designed
- Bosch integrated kitchen appliances
- Open plan German kitchen with Silestone work surfaces
- Vado & Roca sanitaryware
- Landscaped Garden
- Dressing room, roof terrace and en suite to master bedroom
- Ensuite to master bedroom, shared family bathroom on second floor and shower room on the top floor
- French doors from kitchen/breakfast room leading out to a patio area.
- Located close to Bishop's Stortford
An elegant feature of this modern Georgian style family home is its large double-door living room, bathed in light from four sash windows. There’s all the open plan space to share good food and company in the kitchen/dining room, complete with French doors and utility room which gives access to the integral garage. While the study offers a perfect opportunity not to be disturbed. The en suite master bedroom also enjoys an exclusive walk-on terrace and dressing room, complemented by four further bedrooms, a generous family bathroom and additional en suite over two floors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8683aeee-8550-4b2a-ae97-12fe4e6d6fba_5_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.