5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Rickling at The Pavilions, Green Road, Rickling Green, CB11
- Located close to Bishops Stortford
- Nearby transport links with trains from Stansted Mountfitchet Station to Cambridge in 33 minutes & London Liverpool street in 49 minutes
- Professionally landscaped garden, carpets and flooring included
- Bosch integrated kitchen appliances
- Open plan German kitchen with Silestone work surfaces
- Vado & Roca sanitary ware
- Dressing room to master bedroom
- Master bedroom features double doors that lead out to a private terrace.
- Stunning double doored sitting room
- French doors from kitchen/breakfast room leading out to a patio area.
Space and light are in abundance throughout The Rickling. From the double-aspect, double-doored living room to the double doors and French doors of the open plan kitchen/dining room, also featuring a separate utility room with access to the garage. A generous cloakroom is complemented upstairs by a large family bathroom and luxury en suite in the master bedroom, which benefits from its own dressing room and private terrace overlooking the rear garden. While four more bedrooms and a shower room provide flexibility for the entire family.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference d00767c1-220c-4429-aa1b-81c620ffb2b3_5_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.