2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Newsham at Windsor View, Gibson Street, Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, NE64 6UZ
- PART EXCHANGE NOW AVAILABLE!
- FREE FLOORING & STAMP DUTY PAID!
- Fully fitted 'Symphony' kitchen complete with integrated fridge/freezer
- Stylish 'Abacus' bathroom fixtures and fittings
- Choice of quality 'Porcelanosa tiles
- Oak effect doors throughout with polished chrome ironmongery
- Seaside Location
- Close to local amenities
The Newsham is a 2 bedroom semi-detached home, which has been carefully designed for today's modern living. Open space living is a key feature in this stunning home. The ground floor consists of a good sized kitchen/dining area leading to the living area. The rear of the property benefits from generous amounts of natural light with French doors leading onto a patio area and garden. There is also a downstairs WC.
Upstairs the property benefits from 2 generous sized bedrooms both similarly sized to accommodate a double bed in each and ample storage space, the Newsham is an ideal property for a couple or a first family home
A stunning coastal development within the picturesque village of Newbiggin-by-the-Sea in Northumberland. Windsor View is a unique mix of 24 high quality 2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties situated on the beachfront of this traditional seaside town benefitting from stunning views of the bay.
|Living||4.36m × 3.49m|
|Kitchen/Dining||3.31m × 3.93m|
|Bedroom 1||4.36m × 3.77m|
|Bedroom 2||4.36m × 2.57m|
|Bathroom||2.18m × 2.14m|
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Newsham. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascent Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.