3 bedroom town house for saleThe Trinity at Windsor View, Gibson Street, Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, NE64 6UZ
- LAST REMAINING PLOTS!!
- STAMP DUTY PAID & FREE CARPETS AVAILABLE
- Steps from the beach
- Stunning roof terrace
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with Integrated Fridge/freezer
- Stylish bathroom sanitaryware and choice of Porcelanosa ceramic tiles
- Modern three storey layout
- High level internal specification
The Trinity is a spacious three bedroom family town house over three floors benefitting from a large outdoor roof terrace perfect for entertaining. Located steps from the beach and within walking distance of local amenities, the Trinity benefits from ample amounts of natural light.
|Kitchen/Dining||4.37m × 4.00m||14'4" x 13'1"|
|Bedroom 3||3.60m 10'1"||10'1" x 11'10"|
|Bedroom 1||3.27m × 3.71m||10'9" x 12'2"|
|En-suite||1.04m × 2.61m||3'5" x 8'7|
|Bathroom||2.18m × 2.20m||7'2" x 7'2"|
|Bedroom 2||4.43m × 2.75m||14'7" x 9'0"|
|Living Room||4.43m × 4.98m||14'6" x 16'4"|
|Roof Terrace||4.38m × 3.59m||14'4" x 11'9"|
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Trinity. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascent Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.