5 bedroom house for saleThe Ascot at Virginia Gate, Wick Road, Englefield Green, Egham, TW20
- Integral Garage
- Open plan Kitchen/dining room with garden room
- French doors leading out to the garden
- Master bedroom with contemporary bathroom
- Sitting room to first floor with French doors
- Bedroom 2 double wardrobes built in and en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom to third floor
- Separate utility
- Trade up to your new lifestyle with Part Exchange*
- Good local amenities with Ascot and Sunningdale nearby
FIVE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME
This charming three-storey home combines understated elegance with modern practicality. A large kitchen/dining room and garden room offers lots of light and space, with French doors to the garden and a separate utility room. Along with ample storage and a shower room, the study provides a welcome retreat or potential fifth bedroom. On the middle floor, the master bedroom features a four-piece en suite, while the impressive sitting room boasts a Juliet balcony. Followed by the main bathroom, second en suite bedroom with built-in wardrobes and two more bedrooms.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56256334.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7d8b5e84-4cae-4940-b2a0-4b8b5dbb4041_5_43_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.