5 bedroom house for saleThe Oakland at Virginia Gate, Wick Road, Englefield Green, Egham, TW20
- Just over 40 minutes to London Waterloo from Egham Station
- French doors into garden
- Downstairs shower room
- Spread across three floors
- Family bathroom
- Juliet balcony to sitting room
- En suite to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Storage space
- Trade up to your new liftestyle with Part Exchange*
- Tranquil location
FIVE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
This charming three-storey home combines understated elegance with modern practicality. A large kitchen/dining room and garden room offers lots of light and space, with French doors to the garden and a separate utility room. Along with ample storage and a shower room, the study provides a welcome retreat or potential fifth bedroom. On the middle floor, the master bedroom features a four-piece en suite, while the impressive sitting room boasts a Juliet balcony. Followed by the main bathroom, second en suite bedroom with built-in wardrobes and two more bedrooms.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56256340.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8e89011b-8611-47b6-8e1d-acdc9ddfd863_5_43_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.