2 bedroom terraced house for saleAston W20 at Upton Pines, Upton, Merseyside CH49 0UE
This cleverly designed mews home features two good sized bedrooms. The light and airy entrance hall opens into a stylish fitted kitchen, complete with high quality appliances. The hallway continues to a bright, spacious living room with access to the rear garden through French doors. There is a cloakroom and convenient storage space on the ground floor.
Upstairs includes a generously proportioned master bedroom featuring built-in wardrobes. Across the landing is a second bedroom with built in wardrobes, a family sized bathroom and useful study room.
- Two bedroom home
- Spacious living room with French doors leading to rear garden
- Stylish kitchen with premium appliances
- Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Abundant storage
- Study/box room
Exclusive OffersHelp to Sell Your Current Home *
Need help or support to sell your current home? Our marketing service provides extra support when it comes to selling your current home - we'll help you value and advertise your home and even manage the sale through your estate agent.
Help to Buy **
Help to Buy allows you to buy a brand new home with just 5% deposit and an affordable mortgage.
To be eligible for a Help to Buy home, you should:
- Be a home buyer looking to buy a new build home
- Be able to demonstrate access to savings or funds to pay a deposit of 5% plus the usual cost of moving home which includes legal fees and stamp duty
- Have a good credit history
- Take out a mortgage with a qualified lender (e.g. a bank or building society)
Our marketing suite is open Thursday to Monday, from 10am-5pm.
Arrowe Park Road
Click here to download location and directions information
Travelling on M56:
Merge onto the M56 at Chester, Warrington. At junction 15, exit onto M53 towards Ellesmere Port/Birkenhead. Follow this to junction 3, then take the A552 exit to Birkenhead. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the A552 slip road to Heswall/Upton/Woodchurch/A551. Merge onto Woodchurch Rd/A552. Turn right onto Arrowe Park Rd/A551 then turn right and you will find Upton Pines. Pop in for a coffee. We can't wait to show you around.
Get in touch:
Please get in touch for more information or to make an appointment. We're happy to help.
Terms and Conditions* Help To Sell Your Current Home is available on selected developments and selected plots only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
** Help to Buy is available on selected developments and selected homes only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56263456.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_Aston_W20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.