4 bedroom detached house for saleDenewood W20 at Upton Pines, Arrowe Park Road, Upton, Wirral, CH49 0UE
This beautiful four bedroom detached home includes an integral garage with light and power; expansive open-plan kitchen/dining room with fitted breakfast bar and French doors leading on to the garden. The living room is light and airy and, adding further to the appeal and value of this home, is the wide range of premium appliances that are fitted as standard in its stylish kitchen including fully integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless steel gas hob, multi-function oven, microwave/grill and cooker hood. The utility room is plumbed and wired for your washing machine and tumble drier, while the ground floor is complete with a guest cloakroom.
Upstairs, there are four good-sized bedrooms, two of which have an en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes. There is a wellappointed bathroom with shower mixer at bath and an abundance of storage. The master en-suite has a chrome heated towel rail, fitted vanity furniture and wall mirror. A garage with light and power completes this home.
- Four bedrooms
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- Well-appointed stylish kitchen with breakfast bar and premium appliances including dishwasher, fridge-freezer, multi-function oven and microwave/grill
- En-suite shower rooms and built-in wardrobes to both master and guest bedrooms
- Utility room and WC/cloakroom on ground floor
- Fitted vanity furniture and mirror to both bathroom and shower room
- Integral garage with light and power
Exclusive OffersHelp to Sell Your Current Home *
Need help or support to sell your current home? Our marketing service provides extra support when it comes to selling your current home - we'll help you value and advertise your home and even manage the sale through your estate agent.
Help to Buy **
Help to Buy allows you to buy a brand new home with just 5% deposit and an affordable mortgage.
To be eligible for a Help to Buy home, you should:
- Be a home buyer looking to buy a new build home
- Be able to demonstrate access to savings or funds to pay a deposit of 5% plus the usual cost of moving home which includes legal fees and stamp duty
- Have a good credit history
- Take out a mortgage with a qualified lender (e.g. a bank or building society)
Our marketing suite is open Thursday to Monday, from 10am-5pm.
Arrowe Park Road
Click here to download location and directions information
Travelling on M56:
Merge onto the M56 at Chester, Warrington. At junction 15, exit onto M53 towards Ellesmere Port/Birkenhead. Follow this to junction 3, then take the A552 exit to Birkenhead. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the A552 slip road to Heswall/Upton/Woodchurch/A551. Merge onto Woodchurch Rd/A552. Turn right onto Arrowe Park Rd/A551 then turn right and you will find Upton Pines. Pop in for a coffee. We can't wait to show you around.
Get in touch:
Please get in touch for more information or to make an appointment. We're happy to help.
Terms and Conditions* Help To Sell Your Current Home is available on selected developments and selected plots only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
** Help to Buy is available on selected developments and selected homes only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56263468.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Denewood_W20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.