3 bedroom detached house for saleCastlewellan at Upton Pines, Upton, Merseyside CH49 0UE
With its dual frontage giving it kerb appeal, this superb three bedroom home is spacious and highly functional. The dual-aspect living room is light and airy. The open-plan breakfasting kitchen is fitted with premium appliances and French doors to the garden and has plenty of room for a large dining table. Tastefully integrated within is a range of Smeg appliances - stainless steel gas hob, cooker hood, multi-function over and fridge/freezer. If you buy early enough, for a little extra cost you can enhance your kitchen further by adding an integrated dishwasher and/or breakfast bar. A utility room - wired and plumbed for your washing machine and tumble drier - is located off the kitchen. As always in every Stewart Milne home, there is a WC/cloakroom at entry level.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has two fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with extravagant 1200mm shower cubicle. The second bedroom also has a fitted wardrobe. The family bathroom incorporates stylish contemporary sanitary ware and fitted vanity furniture which offers a choice of handsome finishes to complement your selection of Porcelanosa tiles.
- Three bedroom home
- Spacious living room with dual aspects
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining room with integrated premium appliances from Smeg
- French doors to garden
- Utility room and wc/cloakroom on ground floor
- En-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Fitted vanity furniture to family bathroom providing useful storage and worktop space
- Built-in wardrobe to second bedroom
Exclusive OffersHelp to Sell Your Current Home *
Need help or support to sell your current home? Our marketing service provides extra support when it comes to selling your current home - we'll help you value and advertise your home and even manage the sale through your estate agent.
Help to Buy **
Help to Buy allows you to buy a brand new home with just 5% deposit and an affordable mortgage.
To be eligible for a Help to Buy home, you should:
- Be a home buyer looking to buy a new build home
- Be able to demonstrate access to savings or funds to pay a deposit of 5% plus the usual cost of moving home which includes legal fees and stamp duty
- Have a good credit history
- Take out a mortgage with a qualified lender (e.g. a bank or building society)
Our marketing suite is open Thursday to Monday, from 10am-5pm.
Arrowe Park Road
Click here to download location and directions information
Travelling on M56:
Merge onto the M56 at Chester, Warrington. At junction 15, exit onto M53 towards Ellesmere Port/Birkenhead. Follow this to junction 3, then take the A552 exit to Birkenhead. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the A552 slip road to Heswall/Upton/Woodchurch/A551. Merge onto Woodchurch Rd/A552. Turn right onto Arrowe Park Rd/A551 then turn right and you will find Upton Pines. Pop in for a coffee. We can't wait to show you around.
Get in touch:
Please get in touch for more information or to make an appointment. We're happy to help.
Terms and Conditions* Help To Sell Your Current Home is available on selected developments and selected plots only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
** Help to Buy is available on selected developments and selected homes only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56263471.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Castlewellan_W20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.