4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 10 & 11 at Tawny Drive, Bell Lane, PO20
- Master bedroom with en suite
- French doors to rear garden
- Acommodation over 3 storeys
- Shower room on top floor
- Study / playroom
- Integrated washer / dryer
- Integrated single oven, gas hob and extractor hood
- Contemporary living space with high specification throughout
- Located 5 miles south of Chichester
The beautiful bay-fronted kitchen is large enough to cater for a hungry family, but this modern four bedroom home also benefits from a separate dining room, with French doors to the patio. The equally impressive sitting room features a second set of French doors for even greater access outside. Upstairs, the main bathroom serves two bedrooms, while the master enjoys an en suite and fitted wardrobe. The second bedroom, also featuring a fitted wardrobe, has top floor exclusivity, along with a separate shower room and bespoke study or playroom.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56276359.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference e96614a6-2595-4ed5-a2aa-1de96716b794_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.