5 bedroom town house for saleThe Skylark at CALA Homes at Great Kneighton, Hobson Avenue, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2
- Located within the vibrant new community of Great Kneighton
- Excellent transport links nearby via the guided bus route with the stop just 50m away
- Private courtyard garden leading up to a terrace above the garage
- Convenient storage cupboards on all floors
- Separate utility room for added space
- Integrated wine cooler to kitchen
- Integrated Siemens dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Built in wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom 2
- Beautiful views over looking the 120 acre parklands
- Trains from Cambridge station to London Kings Cross in 55 minutes
Make your move to CALA Homes, an award winning house builder.
The Skylark redefines townhouse design. The hub of this impressive family home is an island kitchen, dining room and living room in one free-flowing space, which features French doors and an adjoining utility room. Outside, the courtyard garden accesses the double garage and terrace above. Upstairs, there’s a formal sitting room with overhanging window and double doors, a large bathroom and two bedrooms, leaving three more to enjoy top floor privacy, with fitted wardrobes and a four-piece en suite in the master, as well as a second bathroom.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56347576.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a8aef81b-69a0-4963-9316-c00dea61825b_5_43_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.