5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Crichton at Craigpark, Off Wilkieston Road, Ratho, Newbridge, EH28
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- Just 2 homes remain in the current phase at this popular development
- Master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Integral single garage
- Talk to us about Part Exchange* or a contribution to Stamp Duty*
- Crichton Showhome available to view at Liberton Grange in Edinburgh
- Second bedroom with ensuite and 3 further bedrooms
- Well-equipped family bathroom
- Incentives available
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
One of just 2 homes remaining in the current phase at Craigpark, Ratho, four double bedrooms, two en suite, plus a fifth bedroom make The Crichton a family home with room to grow. Downstairs the L-shaped entrance hall gives access to the formal lounge and large open plan kitchen and family/dining room, which in turn leads through to the utility room and integral garage.
A decked area in the rear garden can be accessed through stylish French Doors from the family area.
Overall size: 1,810 sq ft
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56364064.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7287_5_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.