5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kennedy at Craigpark, Off Wilkieston Road, Ratho, Newbridge, EH28
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- Incredible location within a 50 acre Country Park providing views across Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Homes at Craigpark are from the award-winning Signature Range
- Stunning galleried landing
- Surrounded by mature trees and original stone wall
- Master and second bedroom with ensuite facilities
- Separate formal lounge
- Integrated double garage
- Excellent commuting distance for Edinburgh city centre
- Speak to a Sales Advisor today
This impressive five bedroom family home combines flexible and practical space. An interlinked kitchen, family area and dining room leads out through attractive double doors to the rear garden, while the separate lounge is situated to the front, along with an integrated double garage. Upstairs the stunning gallery landing leads to the spacious bedrooms, two of which are en suite, and a well-equipped family bathroom.
Overall size: 2,204 sq ft
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56364073.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7290_5_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.