5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kennedy at Liberton Grange, Liberton Gardens, Edinburgh, EH16
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- Homes at Liberton Grange are from the award-winning Signature Range
- Crichton and Cleland Showhomes are now open daily
- Each stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage
- Five bedrooms - Master and second bedroom with en-suites
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms and functional storage throughout the house
- Popular development with incredible views across Edinburgh to Arthur's Seat
- Close to good local primary and secondary schooling
- Plenty of local amenities to suit children and adults
- French doors to outside rear garden / decked area
This impressive five bedroom family home combines flexible and practical space. An interlinked kitchen, family area and dining room leads out through attractive double doors to the rear garden, while the separate lounge is situated to the front, along with an integrated double garage. Upstairs the stunning gallery landing leads to the spacious bedrooms, two of which are en suite, and a well-equipped family bathroom.
Overall size: 2,204 sq ft
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56364085.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7290_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.