5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Crichton at Law Gardens, Sim Forth, North Berwick, EH39 5FD
- Plot 29 is now available with 100% part exchange or a ?15,000 contribution to LBTT in addition to flooring and turf for a move in June, 2017*
- Homes at Law Gardens are from the award-winning Signature Range
- Stunning Master Bedroom suite with plenty of storage
- The stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage
- Separate formal lounge
- Master and Second bedroom with en suite facilities
- Double French doors to outside rear garden / decked area
- Integral Single Garage
- Desirable location within coastal North Berwick
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
Four double bedrooms, two with en suite, plus a study/fifth bedroom make The Crichton a family home with room to grow. Downstairs the L-shaped entrance hall gives access to the formal lounge and large open plan kitchen and family/dining room, which in turn leads through to the utility room and integral garage.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56364118.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9024815d-50fd-48eb-955e-2160b5373c86_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.