4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Colville at Law Gardens, Sim Forth, North Berwick, EH39 5FD
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- Homes at Law Gardens are from the award-winning Signature Range
- Speak to a Sales Advisor about the incredible range of incentives available on Plot 10
- Our Home of the Month, Plot 10, is available with 100% part exchange or FULL LBTT paid in addition to flooring, turf, lighting and window dressings*. A truly unmissable offer.
- The stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage
- Two bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
- Desirable location within coastal North Berwick
- Separate study on the first floor
- Double French doors to outside rear garden / decked area
The Colville is a stunning and spacious detached family home with an integrated single garage offering flexible family living over two levels. The ground floor boasts a generously sized formal lounge to the front of the house and a bright, open-plan kitchen and family/dining area which flows through double French doors onto decking and out into the rear garden beyond. A useful utility room and a downstairs cloakroom complete this floor.
Upstairs, there are four good sized bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and two with en suite shower rooms, in addition to a separate study. A well-equipped family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle and plenty of storage from the galleried landing complete this home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8de24312-c0cf-4051-951a-1b987b1a6ed1_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.