3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bungalow 75 at Shepherds Fold, Stratford Road, Mickleton, GL55 6SR
- Open plan kitchen and sitting room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- En-suite to bedroom two
- Single Garage
- Professionally designed contemporary kitchens with laminate work surfaces
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Thermostatic showers
- Large private garden
The Bungalow’s charming traditional exterior invites you to a perfect mix of contemporary style, accessibility and convenience. The high specification kitchen flows into the generous and light entertaining space of the sitting/dining room, complete with French doors to the garden for good food and company all-year-round. Fitted wardrobes keep every bedroom clutter-free, with the master bedroom also featuring French doors and one of two generous en suites. Finally, an additional W.C. with shower and an attached garage add to the home’s flexible appeal. NOW available with carpets and flooring throughout, upgraded kitchen with stone worktop, curtains, light fittings FULL £9,997 Stamp Duty Paid*, £1,000 towards Legal Fee's* AND Part Exchange*.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 59a4db66-6175-4e0e-b27a-c4d8b94c2c89_3_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.