3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Bruce at Kinleith Mill, Blinkbonny Road, Edinburgh, EH14 6AE
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- Architecturally unique home, NEW to the CALA Portfolio
- Open-Plan kitchen/family area and large, formal lounge
- Separate study and laundry room provide additional, useful space
- Double fitted wardrobes and 4 piece en suite to the master bedroom
- Detached garage
- Plenty of functional storage throughout the home
- Close to excellent local primary and secondary schooling
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
- Excellent transport links including nearby train station
This unique 3 bedroom plus study semi-detached home enters into a spacious hallway at the heart of the home. The hall flows straight through to the open-plan kitchen and family/dining area. There is also a spacious, separate lounge, a downstairs cloakroom and a convenient study in addition to plenty of functional storage.
Upstairs, there are 3 spacious bedrooms, master en suite, and a well-equipped family bathroom in addition to a useful utility room. There is also a detached single garage.
Overall size: 1512 sq ft.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56461567.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6df3e5eb-f5b9-4a6b-8947-d97bb3808e51_3_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.