3 bedroom house for saleThe Bosworth at Bardon View at Bardon View, Bardon Road, Coalville, LE67
- Brand new three bedroom home based across three floors
- Lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs W.C.
- Master bedroom with en-suite to second floor
- Second double bedroom on the first floor
- Third bedroom also ideal as a nursery/study
- Lobby/study area to the first floor
- Family bathroom
- Useful storage space
The Bosworth is a brand new three bedroom semi-detached three storey home at Bardon View, Coalville that offers ample of space for modern family living. There is a handy single garage and ideal driveway parking.
On the ground floor you will find a contemporary kitchen/dining room and a lounge with french doors opening onto a private rear garden.
Moving onto the first floor there is two of the three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a useful lobby/study. The master bedroom is located on the second floor with an en-suite bathroom.
Plot 127 The Bosworth at Bardon View
Full price £185,995 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3523 x 4073 / 11'7" x 13'4"
- Lounge - 4464 x 3552 / 14'8" x 11'8"
- W.C. - 1403 x 983 / 4'7" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4464 x 2642 / 14'8" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2438x 2831 / 7'12" x 9'3"
- Bathroom - 2438 x 2011 / 7'12" x 6'7"
- Lobby/Study - 1913 x 1750 / 6'3" x 5'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4464 x 5946 / 14'8" x 19'6"
- En-suite - 2341 x 1790 / 7'8" x 5'10"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15252_3_22_100688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.