2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Apartments at Brunton Grange, Great North Park, off Brunton Lane, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE13
- 2 generously sized bedrooms
- Modern design and layout
- Spacious open plan living/dining area
- Fitted kitchen
- Stylish bathroom
This fantastic addition to the development houses 18 separate apartments with three great designs for modern, practical living.
All apartments come with two bedrooms including a spacious double bedroom.
With an open-plan living area including stylish kitchen and lounge area is perfect for relaxing.
Each apartment comes with a large bathroom and storage cupboard off the main hallway.
Apts 2,4 & 6
- Lounge - 4.214m x 4.823m, 13'10" x 15'10"
- Kitchen - 2.610m x 2.393m, 8'7" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 1
- 2.600m x 3.325m, 8'6" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.599m x 2.200m, 8'6" x 7'2"
- Bathroom - 2.600m x 1.400m , 8'6" x 4'7"
- Lounge - 4.638m x 5.117m, 15'3" x 16'9"
- Kitchen - 1.650m x 3.048m, 5'5" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.500m x 4.171m, 11'6" x 13'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.500m x 3.025m, 11'6" x 9'11"
- Bathroom - 2.050m x 1.950m , 6'9" x 6'5"
- Lounge - 4.347m x 4.428m, 14'3" x 14'6"
- Kitchen - 3.380m x 1.996m, 11'1" x 6'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.772m x 3.725m, 9'1" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.000m x 2.600m, 9'10" x 8'6"
- Bathroom - 2.650m x 1.400m , 8'8" x 4'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56489605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20353-35e249c9525f49d8ab1730a53ea6fde2_2_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.