4 bedroom detached house for saleAshwell - plot 274 at Himley View, Tansey Green Road, Kingswinford, DY6
- Detached family home
- Kitchen/family area with French doors to rear garden
- Lounge with bay window
- Separate dining room with bay window
- Four bedrooms
- Stylish en suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Additional storage space
- Single garage and 2 parking spaces
The Ashwell is a delightful 4 bedroom detached home at the popular Himley View development. The property is ideal for growing families looking for flexible living accommodation whilst being close to the entertainment and leisure opportunities of Dudley Town Centre.
The ground floor comprises a spacious kitchen/family area with French doors to the private rear garden perfect for summer evenings entertaining family and friends. The lounge and separate dining room both feature an elegant bay window. There is a downstairs cloakroom and useful storage.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms, with stylish en suite to the master bedroom, and family bathroom.
The Ashwell is complete with single garage and driveway.
- Kitchen/family room - 7.34m x 2.80m, 24'2'' x 9'2''
- Living Room - 4.89m x 3.44m, 16'0'' x 11'3''
- Dining Room - 2.65m x 2.82m, 8'8'' x 9'3''
- Master Bedroom - 3.84m x 4.80m, 12'7'' x 15'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.45m x 2.63m, 11'4'' x 8'7''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.48m x 2.87m, 8'2'' x 9'5''
- Bedroom 4 - 2.50m x 2.86m, 8'3'' x 9'4''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56489629.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-10359-274_4_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.