3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Charlbury - Plot 6 at Calder View, Hollas Lane, Sowerby Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX3 0UW
- Open plan ground floor layout which is perfect for entertaining
- Lounge with feature French doors which open out to the rear garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Flexible family room with Juliet balcony which could also be used as a fourth bedroom
- Master bedroom boasts an en-suite shower room including half wall tiling
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Rear garden including turf and fencing
A flowing layout and a three storey design make the 3 bedroom Charlbury a popular option for homebuyers who enjoy socialising.
The entrance lobby opens into a kitchen/breakfast room, which leads to an open plan lounge/dining room. French doors provide access to the private rear garden to complete the feeling of generous space. A guest cloakroom is also found downstairs.
Just off the first floor landing is a light and airy family room with Juliet balcony. This room could also be used as an extra bedroom. The first floor also accommodates a further bedroom and a main bathroom.
An en suite master bedroom, a second double bedroom and a shower room occupy the top floor.
- Lounge/Dining - 4.72m x 3.70m, 15'6" x 12'2"
- Kitchen - 2.56m x 3.43m, 8'5" x 11'3"
- Family room/Bed 4 - 4.72m x 3.38m, 15'6" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.55m x 2.87m, 8'5" x 9'5"
- Master bedroom - 3.71m x 3.38m, 12'2" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.65m x 2.79m, 12'0" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56489704.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-20153-006_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.