4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Oakham - Plot 9 at Calder View, Hollas Lane, Sowerby Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX3 0UW
- 4 bedroom 3 storey townhouse
- Kitchen/dining room with French doors leading out to the rear garden
- Spacious lounge with Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Integral garage
- Private rear garden including turf and fencing
With three floors of versatile living accommodation, the 4 bedroom Oakham will appeal to growing families or couples in need of extra space.
The entrance hallway leads to a kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden, with an integral garage and guest cloakroom completing the ground floor layout.
On the first floor, there's a light and airy lounge with Juliet balcony overlooking the garden, plus a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or nursery.
Meanwhile, the top floor landing leads to an en-suite master bedroom and two further bedrooms.
The property also benefits from an integral garage.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 4.78m x 3.63m, 15'8'' x 11'11''
- Lounge - 4.78m x 3.69m, 15'8'' x 12'2''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.56m x 3.07m, 8'5" x 10'1"
- Master Bedroom - 3.75m x 2.92m, 12'4'' x 9'7''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.55m x 3.66m, 8'5" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.14m x 3.66m, 7'0" x 12'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56489713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-20153-008_4_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.