4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Halford at Shepherds Fold, Stratford Road, Mickleton, GL55 6SR
- Spacious and light sitting room
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- En-suite to bedroom two
- Landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden
- A-rated boiler to minimise energy use
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Part Exchange available
- Ask us about Help To Buy*
The Halford is designed for generous family living. The master bedroom and bedroom 2 are complete with en suite and two further bedrooms, one featuring built-in wardrobes, share the upstairs with a sleek family bathroom. Downstairs is an impressive living room with bay window, double doors and French doors at the rear for direct access to the garden. There are also French doors to the kitchen/breakfast area, which benefits from a separate utility room. Add to that a stylish dining room, as well as an essential cloakroom – and The Halford has it all. Plot 40 now has an upgraded kitchen with stone worktop and comes complete with flooring throughout.
Please note Plot 40 has a single garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference c1c393c5-9577-42b3-9ea1-ede333f1ade0_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.