5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lambourne at Shepherds Fold, Stratford Road, Mickleton, GL55 6SR
- Three storey large property
- Master bedroom with en suite and private dressing room
- Open plan dining room/kitchen
- Spacious sitting area
- Double garage
- Landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden
- Professionally designed upgraded kitchen with stone worktop
- Thermostatic showers
- A-rated boiler to minimise energy use
- Timber double-glazed windows
The Lambourne offers generous space for your growing family on three stylish floors. Enjoy entertaining evenings in the impressive sitting room, or simply get around the table in the expansive family/dining room and rear aspect kitchen, complemented by a separate utility room and French doors. Upstairs, privacy for all is guaranteed, particularly in the spacious en suite master bedroom, also featuring a glamorous dressing room. Along with the independence of two bedrooms and a shower room on the top floor for older children or teenagers. This home is now available with an upgrade kitchen with stone worktop and flooring.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6343070e-e685-448d-a541-1af6089933b8_5_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.