4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lenham at Oakwood Gate, New Road, Bampton, Oxfordshire, OX18
- 100% Part Exchange* or Help To Buy* available
- Open-plan kitchen/dining
- Heated chrome towel rails to family bathrooms, en suites, cloakrooms and shower room^
- Dusk to dawn sensor lights outside front door
- High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities
- Low energy lighting throughout
- Landscaped front garden
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Convenient storage cupboards
- Ideal for family life
Full of character on the outside, The Lenham’s interior is thoroughly modern. The kitchen/dining room spoils you for informal family space, featuring French doors and a separate utility room. There are French doors to the sitting room too, along with an elegant out-of-the-way study at the front, guest W.C. and built-in storage. The en suite master bedroom also benefits from a fitted wardrobe, just like the second bedroom, which shares a family bathroom with the two remaining bedrooms.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56510449.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference b015cb35-5ddf-40c6-8840-786f3f7e11c2_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.