5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Haywood at Brackenwood, Kings Drive Midhurst GU29 0BJ
- Beautiful regal surroundings
- Close to local amenities
- 6.5 miles from Haslemere Station
- 5 bedroom detached home
- High specification throughout
- Larger than averange windows inviting natural light
- Clever hidden storage
- Resident's Leisure Facilities^
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
HOME OF THE MONTH: Plot 2, Now available at £939,500 with £37,700 Stamp duty paid*. Don't miss out.
Its elegant door canopy and Georgian detailing give The Haywood lots of character, with all the space you need for contemporary family living. From its large formal living room with double doors and separate dining room, to the stunning open plan kitchen and breakfast/family room with three sets of French doors. To the second floor, where you’ll discover a private study/fifth bedroom, fourth bedroom, family bathroom and impressive master bedroom featuring a walk-through dressing room and en suite, along with three French doors onto a beautiful terrace. The top floor bedrooms are complemented by even more flexible living space above the garage.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56510455.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference fc65eaa1-b613-4013-a12b-38145a91325d_5_42_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.