4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Watersfield at Brackenwood, Kings Drive Midhurst GU29 0BJ
- 3241 sq ft
- Large Living area and sperate dining room for entertaining
- open plan kitchen/breakfast/family
- separate utility room
- Traditional 2 storey Home
- Available with Part Exchange*
- Beautiful regal surroundings
- Clever hidden storage
- High specification throughout
- Contemporary Bathrooms
The Watersfield has plenty of scope for the modern family, at 3241sq ft spaning across two floors, this outstanding property benefits from; a formal dining room for entertaining, a large living room to relax in, with French doors onto the rear patio, and an open plan kitchen/breakfast/family area also with French doors and a separate utility room. All featuring double doors and complemented by a separate family room and W.C. Upstairs, you’ll discover the family bathroom, a private study and four double bedrooms, two with a Juliet balcony, two with an en suite and a dressing room in the master bedroom, which also boasts French doors to its own balcony.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56510458.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bd18626d-87d1-42cd-a40a-d5464a18f705_4_43_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.