4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Gloucester at Shepherds Fold, Stratford Road, Mickleton, GL55 6SR
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Open plan kitchen/family room
- Spacious living area
- Single garage
- Landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden
- A-rated boiler to minimise energy use
- Professionally designed upgraded kitchen with unistone worktop
- Flooring throughout
From its central hall, you can mix in the informal surroundings of the open plan kitchen and family/dining room and a separate utility room on one side. Or step through double doors and retire to the large light-filled sitting room on the other, with French doors into the garden. A perfectly balanced family home, The Gloucester also boasts four generous bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, as well as an en suite in the master bedroom, together with a spacious family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom. Plot 43, now has an upgraded kitchen with unistone worktop and comes complete with flooring throughout. Also now available with FULL £13,497 Stamp Duty Paid*, £1,000 towards Legal Fee's* AND Part Exchange*.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference dfb49b67-89fd-4ef4-a649-2a595e37400f_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.