5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ruislip at Wychbury Fields, Kidderminster Road, Hagley, DY9 0QF
- Integrated stainless steel Siemens oven, gas hob and chimney hood
- Integrated Siemens dishwasher
- Gas central heating
- TV points to family room and all bedrooms
- Integrated Siemens fridge/freezer
- Front door with 3-point locking system
- Front and rear gardens will be turfed
- Solid core veneered internal doors with long plate chrome handles
Distinguished in design, The Ruislip enhances every family occasion. Whether it’s sharing your culinary flair in the free-flowing kitchen, breakfast/family area and garden room, making it formal in the bay-fronted dining room or relaxed in the sitting room, or bringing the outside in through two sets of French doors. An impressive bay-windowed study, handy utility room and W.C. complete the extensive ground floor accommodation. Matched upstairs by the luxury family bathroom and five generous bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobe, as well as a four-piece en suite and separate dressing room in the master.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56544367.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference b2460a42-86e0-420b-be55-da10cf567b34_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.