4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rosebury at Calderbrook, Off Muirhead Road, Broomhouse, Glasgow G71 7US
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Choice of designer kitchen (subject to build stage)
- Choice of Italian inspired door furniture
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Integral garage
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
Inspired by you, The Rosebury (plot 41) is a 4 bedroom detached home designed especially for families. Upon entering this showhome property you are greeted by the entrance hall which leads off to the designer-led kitchen featuring fully integrated appliances. The rear of the ground floor also boasts a beautiful family room with bi-folding doors that lead onto an outside entertaining area. Located at the front of the property is a spacious lounge allowing floods of light. A personnel door leads conveniently from the hallway into the integral single garage, which also benefits from light and power.
On the first floor, the master bedroom suite provides fantastic fitted sliding wardrobes and features a superb ensuite shower room. Three further double bedrooms are also located on this floor and a superior family bathroom that features contemporary sanitaryware with a panel to co-ordinate with the full height and feature wall tiles from the very latest collections.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_41. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.