3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Alvescot at Oakwood Gate, New Road, Bampton, Oxfordshire, OX18
- 100% Part Exchange* or Help To Buy* available
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Heated chrome towel rails to family bathrooms, en suites, cloakrooms and shower room^
- Dusk to dawn sensor lights outside front door
- High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities
- Low energy lighting throughout
- Landscaped front garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Convenient storage cupboards
- Ideal for family life
Refined and traditional in style, The Alvescot welcomes you into this contemporary family home. Enjoying a generous sitting room to the front, there’s plenty of space to get everyone together around the table in the open plan kitchen/dining room, with French doors to the rear garden. Three well-proportioned bedrooms include a stylish en suite in the master and two with a fitted wardrobe. The Alvescot comes complete with a family bathroom, downstairs W.C. and convenient storage cupboards.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56574070.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 64e2d63c-47ca-431f-9a76-6a0010016553_3_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.